Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Grid Alien & Elder Predator pictures (loose). More PICs of Griddy added.

  1. #1
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I'm tired, & down, so I posted the pictures on the white board, since it's easier to do so there.

    http://board.spawn.com/forums/showth...894#post664894

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 07, 2004 10:08 PM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    those are nice i like the predator!!

  3. #3
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    He's not bad for an old guy.

    I must have taken 20 pictures of the Grid Alien, but I couldn't keep my camera still.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bergponch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The more I see the elder Pred, the more I want to go pick him up.

    ... I've got a thing for blue.

    Nice pics, EQ!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey i know what's it like to be down and tired but i keep telling myself things have GOT to get better.... chin up [img]wink.gif[/img] i think i might have to get that predator he is too damn cool

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY GOD! I want the whole set of those really bad! got to come up with the cash for Reborn 2 and then those! I cant wait to see the movie and really cant wait to snag the toys! I hate this being in limbo with my disability shit! give me my money so I can buy some toys!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i can't wait for the movie too, i am thinking about taking lil mort to see it, she likes the alien movies [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    funny thing, those 2 probably got bashed more than the others, and I think the look friggin' great!!

  9. #9
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I've only opened the 2 in this thread.

    2 more to open. Celtic & Scar Predators. I'll free them tomorrow.

    I ordered 3 more Battle Aliens from Joe @killertoys.com.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 07, 2004 10:21 PM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>

  10. #10
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •